Rose Gold-Plated Epilator for Facial Hair Removal
BlackFriday SALE ---- 75% OFF
Flip the GOLD SWITCH to turn on and say goodbye to peach fuzz!
We know that facial hair always pops up when you least need it.
We also know how annoying it is when we can't remove it before meeting someone.
Small in size, our epilator is easily portable and can be used for emergencies. Get yours now!
- 18-Karat Gold Plated
- Safe on All Skin Types and Tones
- Dermatologist Approved
- No More Cuts from Razors
- No More Redness and Irritation
- Use it Everyday
- No Need for Hair to Grow Back
- Easy to Clean
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Quantity: 1
- Removes Facial Hair Instantly and Painlessly from Lip, Cheeks; Built-in Light So You Never Miss a Hair
- Gentle Enough to Use Every Day - No Downtime Waiting for Regrowth
- Removes Peach Fuzz so Make-up Glides-On Flawlessly; Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Recommended
- Discreet and Portable
- Requires 1 AA Battery (No Included)
1X HOT Flawless Women's Painless Hair Remover
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (ANSWERS BY CUSTOMERS)Question: Does it work on coarse chin hairs? Answer:
- I just received and used on chin (some black/coarse), neck, above lip and on side of face. So far I liked and was no discomfort. -By ladyfsgf on July 19, 2017
- Yes most definitely - By Cindy Childress on June 20, 2017
- Yes...just keep using quick, rotating motions as suggested in the accompanying pamphlet. - By Paula on June 20, 2017
- Really well in fact. I have a lot of coarse chin hairs and it's smoother than using a regular razor. Super impressed - By ReviewsbyNat on August 18, 2017
- I don't think so - it seems to get closer than shaving - the best part is you can keep up with growth. After using it several times, the regrowth is getting softer and softer. By YankeeFan1981 on June 22, 2017
- I have only used it once since I received it. But the shave is very close and my skin smooth. A regular shaver didn't do that. Hope that helps. - By Sail lady on July 10, 2017
- I like it. I can put it in my purse and use as needed. Sometimes I forget to shave my chin and lip hairs when I leave the house and I feel self-conscious about it. I can use this little razor real quick and not be embarrassed by unsightly stubble. I don't use this instead of my regular lady electric razor. I use the Flawless in an emergency if I forget to shave after I've left the house. - By Annette on July 15, 2017
- I used it on my eyebrows and it worked just fine. Painless easy way to shape your brows. - By Janet Geiger on August 26, 2017
- Very painless with a very happy result. - Geraldine FitzGerald answered on August 12, 2017
- yes, it was painless. i was amazed by the results and never felt anything. -Kathy Madramootoo answered on August 16, 2017
- Since I have been using it I haven't had a problem with it. It is smooth and painless. It seems to do a good job. -Lynn answered on August 12, 2017